AeroVironment develops new Crysalis ground control solution
- AeroVironment introduced Crysalis™, the company’s next-generation ground control solution.
- Crysalis is an integrated hardware and software-based ground control system (GCS) that provides command and control of compatible AeroVironmentunmanned aircraft systems (UAS) and their payloads, through an intuitive user experience (UX).
- Built around three core elements – software, hardware, and antennas – Crysalis was designed to make operating robotic systems easier. Crysalis offers complete interchangeability, either as modular elements or turnkey systems, both adaptable to meet specific mission requirements.
- Crysalis is cross-platform compatible with Android, Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems.
- The new GCS is available in multiple configurations ranging from lightweight and wearable to mobile and command center systems that are modular and scalable.
Overview & Comments
Share the article
And find how our services can benefit your company